Thursday, July 27, 2006

Yogourt Popsicle

Yes, another yogourt food! I had a Chapmans orange yogourt Popsicle, purchased to support a Shinerama (for Cystic Fibrosis) fundraiser. And it was well worth it!

It also comes in strawberry and banana. The banana one tastes like banana flavoured penicillin (unfortunately tasted in grade 2), and I won’t be going there again. Although, if you’ve never had banana flavoured penicillin, it won’t bother you- you’ll just think it’s very banana-y. Today, I tried orange, and it was delicious.

In the middle is the yogourt. It’s coated with normal orange Popsicle stuff- icy, juicy, good for licking or biting. Although I and my friend both instinctively bit into them. It was kind of like eating sherbet. And it wasn’t quite like a creamsicle, because the flavour wasn’t very sweet or anything like that. This made my day.

No comments: